We have a great team and we look forward to continue recruiting professional and highly qualified candidates.
Therefore, the Iraqi Bank is pleased to announce the availability of the following positions:
1- AML (Anti Money Laundering) Assistant Manager.
2- Supervisor in Investment Department - Financial affairs.
3- Assistant Manager of Banking Operations.
4- Supervisor debts collection and follow-up.
5- HR Supervisor with at least 5 years experience in human resources, computer skills, English language facility .
Those who find themselves competent and experienced can apply via e-mail below
Job Vacancy No. (1)
CBIQ has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Control Manager at the public administration building located in Baghdad / al-Saadoun. If you find yourself meeting the following requirements, please apply for the job no later than October 1, 2017
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in the following majors:
(Financial and Banking Sciences, bank management, Accounting, Statistics, General Administration)
- 10 + Years of experience in the banking sector.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents, reports and spreadsheets to present information not data with all levels of the organization.
- Computer literacy and the ability to use electronic calculators systems.
- To Be fluent in the English language in the respective field
- To have the ability and propensity to manage tasks, responsibilities and staff
- Must be a resident in Iraq, and available for a full-time position