The customer can deposit his savings for a fixed term with fixed interest.
- Only the customers who have (current or saving account or both) can get this service
- This service is available to Iraqis as well as foreigners. The period of this deposit should be agreed on by both parties (the branch & the customer) in advance as (three months, six months, one year) and it could be renewable.
The conditions of saving account according to both the Central Bank of Iraq and the Commercial Bank of Iraq:
- The interests paid only in Iraqi dinar.
This service requires: -
- The customer should have an account in the bank.
- Fixed deposit is issued for a specific period of time, under certain conditions and by contractual agreement with the bank as well.