A savings account allows you to accrue interest on your savings. You can deposit and withdraw money from this account at anytime. There is no obligation of depositing a minimum balance when opening a savings account. Furthermore, you have the option of managing the account in either the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) or the US Dollar (USD) or both.
- This account is subject to the terms and conditions from The Central Bank of Iraq and The Commercial Bank of Iraq (collectively “CBIQ”).
- CBIQ has the right to amend any of the criteria, terms and conditions at any time without prior notification.
- The interest is paid only on the Iraqi Dinar (IQD).
- The interest is paid bi-annually.
- An ATM card can be provided with your account in the Iraqi Dinar(IQD) currency.