Credit is the framework in which the bank offers financial services to their corporate clients. Credit facilities are one the most effective methods that companies require to achieve their goals. The services are:
- Domestic remittance services in the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) and US Dollar (USD) and International remittance services in the US Dollar (USD) only. Remittance is the process of paying one’s financial obligations either locally or internationally, as well as receiving money either locally or internationally.
- Payment of staff salaries through the B2B program. Once the system is installed, the client can then pay his employees salaries at work, then the bank shall deposit the salaries into the employee accounts.
- Online banking services allow the client to execute multiple financial services from their workplace or while travelling. This will save time rather than travelling to every individual establishment to execute those services.
- Commercial finance
- Letter of Guarantee
- Documentary Credits
- Short Term and Mid Term Loans
- Working Capital Financing